Friday, June 19, 2009

Daisy of delusion

Somehow... I missed this.
Daisy De La Hoya (who makes me feel like it is somehow possible to catch std's from my television...) was taken to the ER last month after she started freaking out and screaming in tongues and destroying someones house in the hollywood hills. My favorite part? They said it was delusions brought on by exhaustion. Now I totally think exhaustion is just a code word for coke, but this time, maybe something better! That girl is crazy and the 911 call, which was released today, is over on www.tmz.com. Hahaha he calls in a request for an exorcism! "She's a very very good friend of mine" "Is she mentaly ill?" "Uhhh... I don't know." hahahaha. Yes, she is dear daisy's friend. Yes, she is. You don't walk away from the slutbag house of the century with out a little crazy on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment