Friday, June 19, 2009

oohhhhh

Well rumor has it Johnny Depp and Marion Cotillard might be hookin up! Apparently there was a party for their movie and the two were off in the corner drinking wine speaking and french. Vanessa didn't visit Johnny also, during the entire filming of that movie. Now I don't think this is true, I just dont see johnny doing that to his kids (because you know we're super fly tight) and Marion is dating the guy she started in "Love me if you dare" so if you've seen that movie, you totally want them together forever. I guess we'll see! The artiscle I read, my very favorite part, said that after Johnny 'stumbled to his car drunkenly, he refused his bodyguards help' I love that man. Also, even though they both arrived in seperate cars, they left together. In his.

No comments:

Post a Comment