Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jesus.

Here is a genius quote by Tila Tequila:

“I just felt the need to clear up the rumors for all of my fans because I care about you and want you to know the truth,” she blogs. “The point is…maybe I was pregnant or maybe I wasn’t pregnant. I think that is something very personal but I’m going to clear that up now and say that I am not currently pregnant.”

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER???
SERIOUSLY?!

I mean other than obviously desperate for attention. That statement is, in and of itself a HUGE insult to her fans. She doesn't care about them and obviously does NOT want them to know the truth because its no where in that statement.

Thank god shes not pregnant. We don't need any little TT's around. Well.. maybe they'll be born with the antibodies for every STD known for man since being exposed to all of them in the womb and we can be done with VDs once and for all!

1 comment:

  1. "Well.. maybe they'll be born with the antibodies for every STD known for man since being exposed to all of them in the womb and we can be done with VDs once and for all! "

    LOL!!! Evolution rules!!!!

    ReplyDelete