Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The first post is going to be about Miley Cirus? Really?

I once had horrible horrible sex with a guy and after he wanted me to watch this 'really good video' with 'a big array of emotion'. It was a fucking Miley Cirus video. To say I ran and never looked back is an understatement. I was going to high tail it out of there afterwards based on the sex; however I flew out of there like I was wearing a rocket pack. So, I'm a little annoyed by Miley now. But now, someone out there is suing her over the offensive picture where she was pulling her eyes into slits with her Asian peeps. (bad taste, yes. court worthy? hmmm) Anyways, not only is she suing Miley shes suing Mileys 20 year old ex boyfriend. Her point being that since he was an adult he should have known better.
But really people if he had known better would he be screwing MILEY CIRUS to begin with?? Trust me that boy was just along for the free ride. Who can blame him? But I am positive that what Miley said went. Poor boy, he got dumped AND possibly involved in nasty litigation. Were the Sloppy seconds from one of the Jonas brothers really worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment