Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kate and eight minus dad.

So here's what I have to say on Jon and Kate plus eight. TLC should be ashamed of itself for continuing to air this show that destroyed a family and put it out there for all the world to see. Thats what those kids are going to grow up and watch, their family falling apart. That being said; I'm happy that Jon is getting away from that bitchy ass money honey fame seeking attention whore. Kate has made that show unbearable to watch. Jon has said, even on the show, that he didnt so much want to do the show anymore. Kate laughed at him, basically. She has belittled him and undermined him on every episode of that show for years. No wonder he *may* have cheated. Way to choose a show over your family Kate, you god damn cunt. (Sorry. I despise her) I hope this show is canceled. for the sake of the kids. Its disgusting. Kate Goselin destroyed her family making that circus of a show her number one priority. I will watch Monday just so I can hear their divorcing. Jon's out, now let's have a show called jon goes after eight. I doubt hed go for custody but we can only hope. I hope that woman is left with nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment